> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wiring
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on December 2nd, 2001 09:10 PM
In reply to Surface Wiring by BobB on November 30th, 2001 09:41 AM [Go to top of thread]

Bob is correct and the name is wiremold. The best and most helpful place to get this is your local electricial supply house.They will have everything you need.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC