> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wiring
Login | Register


Posted by RG Moore on November 10th, 2000 05:41 PM
In reply to Wiring Help Needed by Janette on August 28th, 2000 11:21 AM [Go to top of thread]

1st - all wiring should be done by a qualified and licensed electrician. Check with your insurance company to see if they have anything to say also. Some won't cover the house if it burns because of faulty wiring and it wasn't done by a proper person.
Get a copy of the latest National Electrical Code book from your local electrical dealer. It will cost money, but not as muchas a new house if you do it wrong. The Code book has "all" the rquirements for safe wiring, if you follow it, you should be safe. But you should still consult or hire an electrician. Good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC