> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wireless three-way switch
Login | Register

wireless three-way switch

Posted by steven garrett on January 3rd, 2003 08:58 PM
In reply to Show that it was on by Michael on April 4th, 2002 05:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am an electrician, and I was watching one of your hometime showes about how to control a light from two locations if you only have a single pole switch . You used a transmitter switch that wired into the wires there and the other switch location was just a surface mounted switch with no wires to it.There were no wires between the two switches, they were remote from the switch that wired into the old single pole.I have searched everywhere for this type switch, but nobody nows about it .I would like to know the name of the switch , manufacture, and where I could find it. Thank`s Steven Garrett

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC