> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Windows....Replace with what?
Login | Register

Windows....Replace with what?

Posted by Prodriver on June 7th, 1998 07:41 PM

I have to replace my windows, but have deep window sill and also no real knowledge of the process. I have heard about these windows put out by Marvin, called the Tilt-Pac Window. Has anyone used these or know about them?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC