> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > windows
Login | Register


Posted by Jack on March 17th, 1999 12:35 AM
In reply to REPLACE WINDOWS by PHYLLIS on March 16th, 1999 03:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

You can buy just sash, the up and down moving parts of the window. They can be bought at most lumberyards or millwork stores. They will not cure air or water leaks around the window frame caused by improper installation of the window or flashing problems

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC