> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > windows
Login | Register


Posted by lg on April 16th, 2004 07:01 AM
In reply to windows by sean on April 15th, 2004 01:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

they have what you describe at lumber yards.(good ones not home depot).side tracks(metal) are screwed in after you remove the old wood strips and pulley.the sashes are bought seperatly.myself i prefer to replace the wood strips along with new rope.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • windows by sean  4/15/04 01:39 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC