> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Windows
Login | Register


Posted by Henry in MI on October 15th, 1999 10:15 AM
In reply to Wrong size replacement windows by Laura on October 15th, 1999 08:53 AM [Go to top of thread]

Then, Laura, you can start with the Better Business Bureau or other similar agency in your area. My guess is that you will not get far, but you never know. If you do not get any satisfaction, take the store to small claims court and take the experienced man with you when it comes to trial. If you suffer any water damage or anything because the windows don't fit and you have no replacement, you can also add the cost of this to the suit.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC