> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Window Renovation
Login | Register

Window Renovation

Posted by Sergio on July 18th, 1999 12:03 PM

I am buying a house and will have to repair some windows. The windows are wooden and have a rope and lead weight system (I don't know what this is called). The previous owner painted all the rope in the house so the ropes have stiffened. How do I replace these ropes? I have searched extensively for these types of windows online but not knowing what this system is called makes it difficult. Any help would be appreciated.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC