> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Window piping
Login | Register

Window piping

Posted by Bob Eastwood on November 4th, 2002 07:16 AM
In reply to double glass window replacement by Jan on June 7th, 2001 12:36 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have been looking for the gray window piping to hold the glass in aluminum storm windows..Where can I purchase it and what is it called.
Thank You...........Bob E

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC