> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > window jam replacements?
Login | Register

window jam replacements?

Posted by Karen on October 13th, 1999 10:40 AM

2 of 4 people found this post helpful

I am looking for a product that my boyfriend swears he saw on an old episode of home again, or maybe this old house. There is supposed to be a plastic?? system that you can put in to replace the old counterweigt system on old wood windows. Supposed to be more energy efficient and easier to open and close. They are just plastic tracks that get put in the old (jam-sash not sure of term there)and the windows are popped into. Anybody have a clue if such exists and if so were on the internet I can get more info?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC