> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > window film frame
Login | Register

window film frame

Posted by D Maracle on October 5th, 2002 03:06 PM
In reply to Jamsill Guard by Greg on August 5th, 1999 04:46 PM [Go to top of thread]

i have seen a frame for windows to stop draft in winter and can't find any it mounts to wall and has a pice that lets you remove then you place plastic,film to track and then you can srink it or blow dry it or strech so you can still see out any help or where to get this thanks D Maracle

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC