> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Window expert needed!
Login | Register

Window expert needed!

Posted by Chris Campbell on April 28th, 1998 09:38 AM

I need to know if the drip edge at the top of old windows _truly_ needs to extend out past the width of the window. All of my
windows were "clipped" when vinyl siding was installed, and now that I have taken the siding off I need to figure out how to fix
them. The best way I can come up with is to just cap the scar left by the siding contractor with a small piece of wood, and then
stucco patch the hole where the molding used to be. This would look the best and allow me to retain what is left of the original
molding. Any help?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC