> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > window/door screen
Login | Register

window/door screen

Posted by bc on May 20th, 2000 10:50 AM
In reply to roff ridge vents and insects by WILLIAM DUNK on May 20th, 2000 07:31 AM [Go to top of thread]

Go to the lumber yard/hardware store and buy some window/door screen and nail it over the ridge and under the top layer of shingles before they are put on.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC