> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Window Condensation
Login | Register

Window Condensation

Posted by The Insulator on January 24th, 2000 02:19 PM
In reply to Window Condensation by Brian D. on January 5th, 2000 01:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

Rather than a Dehumidifier, consider a whole house ventilator or an air-to-air heat exchanger.

By the way, the "Problem" is not that your house is "TOO TIGHT". That is a very persistant myth. However, when you build a tight, enegy efficient house, you need to manage the indoor air quality. This usually gets overlooked. This is both a structural & a health concern. Both of the above suggestions account for this. A dehumidified does not.

The Insulator

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC