> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Window Company
Login | Register

Window Company

Posted by Tony and Kim on December 12th, 1999 01:14 PM
In reply to Need imput on a window company by Gloria on December 6th, 1998 09:42 AM [Go to top of thread]

I dealt with a great downriver company located in Southgate called Bayview Windows. They dealt with me in the most proffesional manner and were very prompt to please. The window they offered was by a company named Acan. Tremendously made a difference asthetically and efficiently. Price was competitive but quality and satisfaction was the key. I thought about Wallside in Taylor but then I too remembered Home Window Company. They got to big and just couldn't keep up. I feared the same with Wallside. I also compared apples to apples and just felt that Wallside was a low cost, lower quality and standard in windows. The window was ugly, and had thin glass. You really gotta look close into the detail of what's going on to your house. How much time and consideration would you spend on selecting a paint for your home? There are many colors and many grades of paint. You choose a color that pleases you asthetically and also choose the highest quality that's in your budget. The same goes for windows. That's a major choice to add to a home. Something that you'll never probably change on your home again. Make sure your happy with quality. Anyone can put a guarantee on a piece of garbage. Anyone can also not honor that guarantee to the fullest. Choose a window that is well made that won't have to be repaired. Usually with big companies like that they have a long service record with a lot of people waiting for repairs. Wallsides commercial says they gain 100 new customers a day. If that's true, think about how many more people are ahead of you and what is prioritized. How can they effectively keep track of 100 different installation crews every day? My dealings with a smaller company was a comfortable decision I made. I they go out of business that's a shame. But I know I bought a high quality window with high quality installation that won't need servicing as lonag as I don't abuse the product. I say call Dan C. at Bayview in Southgate.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC