> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Window child safety.
Login | Register

Window child safety.

Posted by Rick Fradette, RPh, JD, MPH on January 31st, 2003 02:25 PM
In reply to windows by peggy on September 25th, 2002 11:11 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have a case where a 2 year old boy fell out a second story window and sustained serious injuries. The window was built by Harvey Industries and had installed two plastic clips that allowed the window to open to a certain height to “vent”. The two year old was able to remove the plastic clips and open the window wide enough to climb through and fall. The window remains in the location and condition as when the accident happened. I need a window expert/safety expert that could review the design of this window and opine on whether it created a hazardous situation. Please advise if you would be able to undertake such an assignment and what your terms would be. Thank you.

Richard E. Fradette, RPh, JD, MPH Law
Board Certified Trial Lawyer
Beliveau, Fradette, Doyle & Gallant, PA
91 Bay Street, P.O. Box 3150
Manchester, NH 03105-3150
Phone 603-623-1234 Fax 603-623-4817
NOTICE: This e-mail communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 et seq. and is CONFIDENTIAL. The legal advice and work product contained herein are PRIVILEGED and intended only for disclosure to or use by the person(s) listed above. If you are neither the intended recipient(s), nor a person responsible for the delivery of this communication to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by using the "reply" feature or by calling me at (603)-623-1234 and then immediately delete this message and all attachments from your computer. Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC