> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > window casings
Login | Register

window casings

Posted by Wardoe Cattell on February 6th, 2003 09:19 AM

I am trying to find English style Ogee, architrave, if anyone can help it would save me a break down :-) all I know is that over here it's called window casing, at the moment we have a very tacky plastic casing that I am desperate to get rid of,please email me with any help you can offer, I know this is a U.K. email address but it is still active.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC