> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > window balance
Login | Register

window balance

Posted by Rodney Cook on April 8th, 2003 09:57 AM
In reply to Repairing window Balances by Lloyd Jordan on January 24th, 2003 09:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 5 people found this post helpful

I want to remove my double hung sash windows from the inside and replace the babalnces. The aluminum (track) balance has a name stamped on them but I cannot locate replacements. The name is Monarch Metalane 1100. Can you tell me where I can find replacements and how I go about removing the sash's and replacing the balances.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • windows by Christopher A Carlson  1/19/04 10:49 AM (: 1, : 1)
  • Have these also by JasonL  6/15/10 09:20 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC