> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Window
Login | Register


Posted by Jeremy on April 11th, 2003 07:32 AM
In reply to How is it flashed by tomh on April 10th, 2003 01:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

I removed all existing trim around the window. I removed the front stopers and one inside runner, there is another runner on the back. As if you where looking from the inside out of the home. Its roughly a 1x3" runner or what ever they call them. Its what the old windows used to stay in place and run along up and down so I think thats what the jambs are.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC