> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wife , Daughter, & two female dogs...
Login | Register

Wife , Daughter, & two female dogs...

Posted by Jason on April 13th, 2002 09:10 AM
In reply to That's pretty funny by Al on April 12th, 2002 12:49 PM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Al,

In my house, there is Me v. Wife , Daughter, & two female dogs...and their winning!

I don't yell at them, (it wouldn't work).

But after a while of having no one listen to you, you have to resort to what you know, (valves).

I don't know how it is in your house but,
any guy that tells me they are the boss in their house, should ask their neighbors and friends for a second opinion. I used to think I was the boss!

So here is the brake down;

I have a wife..well, ok, that takes care of that.

Now, my daughter is twelve so she has been at the age where I know nothing! The answer to almost any question I ask is "Daaaad?". Those with girls will understand. My friends with male kids that age, tell me the answer would be "Huh".

The dogs, (2 black labs)

Granted, the dogs don't take showers but, my daughter has had them in the whirlpool tub a few times.

These are the dogs that my wife and daughter begged me to have and they did tell me that they would take care of them.

So, here I am, I take the dogs out before I go to bed only to have them wake me up in the middle of the night.

Mind you, I have never heard them speak but, I know what they are saying, "Hey you, I think you have slept enough, it's time for a walk. We are not going out to relieve ourselfs but, we think you should stand outside for a while until we feel like going back in".

I used to tell them to go see my wife but, they don't understand male voices.

So, if I turn a valve once in a while, it's kind of like therapy, much like you standing in a hot shower, (whatever that is!)

I would buy a 80 gallon tank but then, I would never see them!

Best wishes,
Jason :-)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC