> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wicking
Login | Register


Posted by Mary Barton on June 26th, 2000 10:29 PM

What can be done to correct wicking in the walls of an 1825 brick Federal home? It has been a problem in the basement for many years, but now it is becoming a problem on the main floor as well. What type of contractor would we contact to help us solve this problem?

How does one inquire about having an historic home restoration featured on "Home Again"?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC