> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Why not turn it into a work of art?
Login | Register

Why not turn it into a work of art?

Posted by Martha on June 27th, 2000 06:00 PM
In reply to Has anyone had experience with getting rid of a swimming pool? m by Kris on June 27th, 2000 12:55 PM [Go to top of thread]

I think it would be WONDERFUL to retile the bottom of your pool with old credit cards like I did for my American Express commercial a few years back. You could do a Venus deMilo, or even a nice Picasso. Then sell your home, with the LOVELY pool art, at a nice profit and buy a new home that has a larger yard without a swimming pool. That would be a good thing!

By the way, BOB, thanks for finally finishing the chicken coop. Unfortunately, all of my prize chickens have flown the coop while we waited for you to return and finish the job. Someone mentioned to me at Starbucks the other day that they thought they had seen one of my Rhode Island Reds galavanting around with some of the local pigeon vermin. This was NOT wonderful.

Now I have no eggs to stencil! You can forget about my final payment, as I will have to now use that money to replace my birds. Oh, and the next time you come over after filming a show, will you please take a shower first? You scared my poor maid Rita, who has now forgotten what little english she spoke. My spanish isn't very good either, so instead of getting her to help me set the table for dinner last Friday, she got a puzzled look on her face and shaved the dog instead! I did use the hair to make a lovely pillow though. See? Every cloud has a silver lining.

So long from Park Avenue!

Did I mention I'm looking at property near Carmel CA?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC