> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Why?
Login | Register

Posted by JackD on May 3rd, 2001 09:47 PM
In reply to Thanks for the momories......... by Henry in MI on May 2nd, 2001 09:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

Why does everyone always want to mess with success? I don't get a chance to post often because of reasons already stated, like time restraints, busy on other forums, etc. The new board is like so many others that I don't participate in because they limit my ability to see all the post at a glance and pick the ones I want to answer. Some questions only require one answer and with the new board there's an extra step or two that we have to go through to see if it's the right answer. I also only have half a screen left for the BB since the first half is taken up with their name and Bobs picture. A lot of people still have a 14 inch monitor. Would hate to be them. I would think that the people that have already found that site would know where they are without being reminded of it while they look through ever post. Pure vanity. Besides, folks, I don't think I could spend a lot of time looking at Bob. Sure would limit my time on site. This reminds me of the horse that was designed by a committee. Hope they change things for those that are going to stick around but like some of the others, I have a life and even though I enjoy helping, the back and forth stuff makes me dizzy. Good luck to all of you.

JackD (Gone)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC