> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > who does repairs on cracking basement walls
Login | Register

who does repairs on cracking basement walls

Posted by Victoria Michalczyk on November 26th, 2002 01:47 PM

I have a cinderblock basement that has developed cracks about 1/2 to 1 inch thick in the grout between the blocks. The wall appears to have started bulging out and I have cracks that have appeared in the walls and ceiling in the first floor above where the cracks are.
I need to find out who I would have come in to inspect to see if I really do have problems. I'm not sure who would inspect and repair foundations.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC