> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > whirlpool/shower
Login | Register


Posted by gala on March 24th, 2000 11:22 AM
In reply to combo corner whirlpool tub and shower by Melissa on September 27th, 1998 03:43 PM [Go to top of thread]

you can buy Jacuzzi, Vantage Surround System. It is whirlpool tub/shower enclosure.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC