> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > While You're Here ...
Login | Register

While You're Here ...

Posted by Jay J on May 1st, 2000 03:14 PM
In reply to "This old apartment on Park Avenue" by Bob on May 1st, 2000 03:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

'Jay J' here. I won't speak for the 'others' but I'm sure they'll jump on the bandwagon when they catch up with me. I (and we) are wondering if we could get some sort of compensation for being on the Forum. You know, we'd rather be working and making money but this is sooooo much better! I know it's an honor to be doing this but it doesn't put food on the table. My significant-other is beginning to wonder if I'm spending time in Chat Rooms and stuff. (That's not a good thing, you know.)

I understand Martha's new place needs some work. But we could use some 'attention' too. I hope you understand.

I appreciate the frequent updates on your project. Do you know if those chickens are the Homing type? (I guess you can leave a few go and see if they make it back to Westport, eh? They may not survive the 'drop' though ...)

I may be out of line but may I be so bold to suggest that the brick fireplace be painted in pastel. (She has her own line of paint, you know!) If the roof is structurally sound, she ought to consider a deck where she can gaze at the stars. (NOT the Hollywood type ...) With that, she can try out the .22 nail gun too. (I just love to see a lady using one of those!) These are just some ideas in passing. Again, I hope you understand; I've got on the brain.

Take care and I (we) will be looking forward to you response on getting some compensation.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC