> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > which quikrete?
Login | Register

which quikrete?

Posted by bob on March 17th, 2003 10:10 AM

I had to bust out some of the slab to make a repair to a drain. I need to install some cement bolts around the opening when I'm through. I was going to pick up a bag of quikrete, but I saw they had something called Anchoring Cement.

Which would be better? Or is there any difference?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC