> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Which Parts?
Login | Register

Which Parts?

Posted by Dan O. on January 28th, 2003 08:34 PM
In reply to Craftsman Jointer 102.05600 by A. Omer on January 27th, 2003 10:28 PM [Go to top of thread]

I guess it would depend on exactly which parts, some might be interchangeable with another brand or like the motor, some sort of universal replacement available.

From the information I have, that unit may have been made by Walker Turner (whomever they are).

Dan O.
The Appliance Information Site


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC