> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Where to get "drop out"
Login | Register

Where to get "drop out"

Posted by Scott from WI on February 27th, 2003 05:00 PM
In reply to Anything Is Possible..... by Dodgeman on February 27th, 2003 12:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

I went to home depot asking about the drop out relay, however, I forgot the name of it. The electric guy didn't know what I was talking about and said there wouldn't be enough fluctuation to activate a switch. Maybe they have a "drop out" relay if I ask for that part, or should I be looking somewhere else? My basement is in the process of being finished, but how it looks it would be pretty difficult to actually force a wire from the doorbell down through the exterior wall of the house and downthrough area around the sill (sp?) plate. Of course a electrician might say it's a piece of cake. I appreciate the help.....

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC