> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > where to buy / substitute
Login | Register

where to buy / substitute

Posted by tomh on March 31st, 2003 06:58 PM
In reply to Polyester Putty by Joseph Palmer on March 31st, 2003 06:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

Have you checked at marine or automotive repair supply stores? It sounds like you have been directed to use a two part putty (polyester formulation) that catalyzes into a waterproof patch. This material is use extensively in boat repair, and sometimes in automotive. Since you live where there are a lot of boats, should not be a problem. If you can't find polyester, you could probably use Marine-Tex epoxy putty

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC