> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > where is the flapper ball
Login | Register

where is the flapper ball

Posted by T on February 18th, 2000 12:45 PM
In reply to Flapper Ball needs replacement by Ed Parker on February 18th, 2000 10:28 AM [Go to top of thread]


I spoke to 2 plumbing supply houses and they never heard of a flapper ball. they've hear of a flapper valve and a ball floar but not what you're referring to.

if you go to the How Stuff Works site and go the the How Toilets Work web page where is the flapper ball?


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC