> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Where do you get part?
Login | Register

Where do you get part?

Posted by John Olivieri on December 27th, 2002 12:33 PM
In reply to Where do you get parts? by Jim Buser on December 13th, 2002 03:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

I agree with Mr. Buser. I can't find any parts for it. I need the internal rubber seal that goes inside the paint roller tube assembly.

I can't even find their website???

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • 959 parts by brendan  3/13/03 08:29 PM
  • seals by simple  6/8/04 03:33 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC