> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Whats the name of it?
Login | Register

Whats the name of it?

Posted by cybermaiden on December 23rd, 1999 04:00 PM

I'm planning on building a log home this summer. I want to keep the ceiling with the rafters showing.
However, Duct work.....I'm looking for attractive duct work that is suspended from a ceiling in plain site.
Is there such a thing?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC