> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Whats in the suade paint like what kind of chemicals!!!!
Login | Register

Whats in the suade paint like what kind of chemicals!!!!

Posted by Sandi Kerper on April 12th, 2002 05:19 PM
In reply to Ralph Lauren Paint by laurie on November 23rd, 1997 03:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

To Whom it may concern,
I first used this product the first week of Feb. when we moved into this new place during the use i started developing a severe soarthroat thinking i was coming down with a cold i didnt think anything of it until today when i started painting one of my rooms with the same paint my throat started up again and i started thinking if maybe theres something in the paint that may have caused it i was find on thurs. when i was painting my daughters room with a different kind of your paint it seems like when i use the suade it irrates my throat so i figured i would write to you and see what exactly is in this paint...

Thank You for your time,
Sandi Kerper

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC