> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Whats in a name ...
Login | Register

Whats in a name ...

Posted by JT on January 5th, 1998 08:22 PM
In reply to Tool(s) questions by Terrya on January 5th, 1998 02:58 PM [Go to top of thread]

Terry, technicly a chop saw is just that, a simpler
precursor to the compound miter (but still used). Good
for choping off lengths of wood, pipe, whatever. Some
people call anything that even vaguely resembles one
these a chop saw (besides it's easier to say).
Sawzall is Milwakee's brand name, kind of like years
ago everybody called a circular saw a Skill saw.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC