> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What type of spray paint?
Login | Register

What type of spray paint?

Posted by kp on April 8th, 2003 06:59 PM
In reply to Appliance by Moderator, Steve on April 8th, 2003 06:46 PM [Go to top of thread]

I do not think regular spray paint would work. The doors do get rather warm, although not as hot as a stove top would. Do you have a suggested type of spray paint? All appliance paints I have found so far warn against this application. I have seen some stove paints, but only in a flat finish which would not look good.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC