> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What type of lath is it?
Login | Register

What type of lath is it?

Posted by Brian Ewing on April 19th, 1998 11:54 AM
In reply to Repairing Plaster Walls after Removal of Windows by Vicky on April 19th, 1998 11:31 AM [Go to top of thread]

You need to know what type of lath you have behind the plaster before you can know how you're gonna repair/patch the area.

Is it wooden lath? Metal lath? Gypsum lath?

Brian Ewing

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC