> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What's It Called ???
Login | Register

What's It Called ???

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on January 10th, 2002 09:23 PM
In reply to Acoustic (pop-corn) Ceilings by Claudia on January 10th, 2002 01:54 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Claudia,

Who told you what it is/was? Then I can do some research ...

Jay J -Moderator

PS: God Bless America!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC