> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What makes behr paint any better?!
Login | Register

What makes behr paint any better?!

Posted by Ron Raley, Internet_PaintDoctor on July 27th, 2000 10:28 PM

4 of 8 people found this post helpful

My My, I find it interesting that Sherwin- Williams makes misleading ads and you Mr. Sparks state that Behr does not,Basicly your testomony here is proof of that, How do you justify that Sherwin- Williams or ANY company runs misleading ads? What do you call the lifetime warranty that Behr proposes on the can? I as a professional Independent coating consultant call it a misleading claim. Perhaps you are not aware of the class action lawsuit that Behr recent has been in due to the claims made on some of the exterior clear stain coatings, Reputable manufacturers do not offer ANY warranties, and If you really beleive in the so called warranties, then you sir have been fooled by a misleading claim, this is a common tactic by slick marketing departments of corporations to drive sales. It may be true that you have had a good result with the brand, however that does not make Behr Process corp any less evil than Sherwin-Williams or any other company that uses these tactics to make gullible people beleive in something. Did it ever occour to you that perhaps the Paint contractor Ripped you off, Sherwin-Williams like many companies makes many different grades of paint, maybee you got the cheap stuff that does not wash well instead of the good paint. If you base your choice of products because of the commercials you have seen then you obviously watch way to much TV. I get hired by homeowners to look at problems related to paints, It is my job, I get paid to be An Independant voice and I can tell you sir that Behr is no better than any other Paint Manufacturer. I have seen product Failures with the brand and the customer can't get any satisfaction with Behr as a company.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• by  12/31/69 07:00 PM

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC