> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What kind of Vent?
Login | Register

What kind of Vent?

Posted by Billhart Moderator on September 20th, 2007 04:46 PM
In reply to floor heat vent by coles1970 on September 20th, 2007 03:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Gaposis by HKestenholz on 09/20/2007

" I am wondering if they still sell my kind of vent some where"

Give both the dimension of the floor hole and the size that the "rim" needs to be.

Why can you finish installing tile up to the hole in the floor?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC