> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What kind of primer?
Login | Register

What kind of primer?

Posted by Henry in MI on April 22nd, 2003 05:54 PM
In reply to Problems priming by Sarah on April 22nd, 2003 01:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

Sarah, paint manufacturers sell a primer that is not much more than a watered down paint. Specialty products companies sell primer/sealers that do a great job but they make them in oil based, water based and shellac based versions. Can you give us a feel for what kind of product that you were using or a brand name? Thanks.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC