> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What kind of drain?
Login | Register

What kind of drain?

Posted by Joe Baker on April 7th, 2001 12:31 AM
In reply to wainscot by Joe K. on April 6th, 2001 02:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

If the drain is PVC, you can get an offset flange that you can use to move the toilet forward about an inch. Available at home improvement stores. I just did this two months ago, and it was a breeze.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC