> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > what kind of control valves single handle
Login | Register

what kind of control valves single handle

Posted by LJ inTX on November 20th, 2002 05:20 PM
In reply to Bathroom Cold Water Low Flow by David on November 20th, 2002 05:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

or dual handle ..?? most likely need to rebuild the faucet ,,,,. cant imagine the galvanized pipe for cold water side to tub is restricted due to mineral buildup or corrosion ..usually more of a problem with the hot water side but old galvanized pipe will corrode internally and restrict flow too. may need to call in plumber to fix this one but post back on type of faucet and age of house/pipes. LJ

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC