> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What kind of bubbles.
Login | Register

What kind of bubbles.

Posted by Henry in MI on April 19th, 2003 04:42 PM
In reply to bubbles in oak by Sue on April 19th, 2003 04:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

Sue, I assume that you are talking about a problem finishing. What are you using? If you are talking about an oil based poly, are you thinning it? With what and how much?

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC