> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What is it?
Login | Register

What is it?

Posted by Chris E on February 9th, 1999 10:23 AM

I noticed when looking at new homes that a silvery caulk-like substance had been applied where the basement floor meets the wall. What is it and is this a good sealant for water? Anything better? Thanks!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC