> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What Is Being 'Marketed' To You ???
Login | Register

What Is Being 'Marketed' To You ???

Posted by Jay J on August 25th, 2000 07:42 AM
In reply to newspaper insulation by Steve on August 24th, 2000 08:39 PM [Go to top of thread]


Are you wondering what the different types of cellulose insulation are? And/Or do you have a name for a specific product that you'd like 'us' to comment on? And are you talking about EXISTING, enclosed walls, or new construction?

Blown cellulose insulation is very common. When blown in the proper thicknesses, it works very well. The 'downside' is that you need more if it when compared to, say, fiberglass batts. 12" vs. 9" to get the same R-factor, and so on. Come back w/more info.

Jay J

PS: After this afternoon, I won't return until Monday morning. 'Other Follow-uppers' will be around ...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC