> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What In God's Good Name Did I Do To Deserve This Treatment ??!
Login | Register

What In God's Good Name Did I Do To Deserve This Treatment ??!

Posted by Jay J on July 20th, 2000 01:44 PM
In reply to Agreed ... by Jay J on July 20th, 2000 01:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

How am I suppose to hear you through this type of language? I don't think I've ever been unreasonable with you. Nor do I think I've earned this rath. I certainly HEAR you but I don't understand you. There are good people that come to this Forum for help with their home-problems. I have read your posts and I know what you want but why do you beat good people like me up when I am telling you I have nothing to do with your plan!?

I just want to help people and this is out of hand! You're attacking people and I can't even think of a reason for it. Leave us alone and go ahead and hit the Bob and Martha posts. Please leave my good name out of this, please! All kinds of scarey thoughts go through my mind about you. You probably don't care but really, what did I do to deserve this? I don't work for nor am I compensated in any way by him or his WEB site. Please, let us help people.

I just don't understand why such a thing bothers you so much. I'd certainly like to hear you explain it but take an extra minute to cut out the bad language. Maybe you'll get some empathy.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC