> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What comes after 2 days of rain in Seattle?
Login | Register

What comes after 2 days of rain in Seattle?

Posted by Jim -ATS on May 6th, 2000 03:32 PM
In reply to of course you can't see living where it's rains 800 days a year where you are! by regina in IL on May 5th, 2000 10:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

What did the Seattlite say to the Pillsbury Dough Boy?

"Nice tan, guy!"

Summer in Seattle starts on July 5th and ends promptly on September 5th. It rains for the rest of the year. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. All of you Texans and Californians can stay where you are. It takes me long enough to get where I'm going as it is.

Actually, it rains more in Portland, OR than it does here. It just rains a little more often. It actually has to be RAINING for us to call it rain. It takes more than a few drops out of the sky to get me to put a jacket on.

I love living here. No tornadoes, no dust storms, no ice storms, no raging wildfires, no blizzards. The worst we have gotten in the 22 years I've been here is a 112 mph windstorm. big deal. Oh, Mt. St. Helens was interesting, but we didn't get ANY fallout from that.

No, for me, it's mostly worrying about keeping water as far away from the foundation as possible.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC