> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What are those spots?
Login | Register

What are those spots?

Posted by tsh on February 24th, 2003 10:50 PM
In reply to Panelling by Bookerx on February 24th, 2003 07:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

Do you have any idea what the spots bleeding thorugh the paint are? If they are color from knots in the paneling there are some excellent primers and techniques for stopping the bleeding. If they are caused by contamination like oil, the solution is different. What do you see?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC