> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What ??!
Login | Register

What ??!

Posted by Jay J on July 20th, 2000 02:48 PM
In reply to New Services... by UlsterDavy on July 20th, 2000 01:52 PM [Go to top of thread]

Why are you evading anything that anyone asks of you? You say, "Don't talk about me behind my back punk you have something to say say it to me". WHo am I talking to then? Is someone impersonating you? And stick my nose into what? You were threatening a lot of people to make things worse. And you did make things worst but how did I have anything to do with that? Things are being made worst at my expense. You don't want me to police you yet you are asking that I police 'martha and bob'? What's the difference?

The cursing and cussing and all that doesn't hurt me. It's just has to be offending to the good people that use this Forum. You made this 'my business'. So I ask again, what are you gaining by bringing me into this? Because I don't 'support you' (for lack of a better word) doesn't mean I either condone or condemn anything! The Martha and Bob tid-bits have been on this Forum long before you came around and, well, you're the only one that's incredibly emotional about it. Direct your anger at someone else, man. So what if I support the paving of the desert. I can't make you or anyone do anything but I'm asking you, as the good person that I am, to stop. Please! Have you an ounce of understanding in you? I'm talking about using it to understand what I'm saying; nothing else.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC